Menu Close

Grandparent Rights

Florida Grandparent Rights Legal HelpWhile most people say the State of Florida does not have grandparent’s rights, there are certain circumstances where grandparents and/or other family members can exercise rights when it comes to minor children.

For example, Florida Statute 751.

Here the court can enter an order providing a family member with temporary custody of a minor child until such time as the parents are able and fit to care for the minor children.

This statute is only permitted where the family member has already been caring for the minor child. A family law lawyer can assist in determining if a grandparent or other family law member is able to obtain temporary custody of a minor child using this statute.

For help with your rights as a grandparent, contact us today at 954-299-5957 for a Free Consultation or email us.

Call Now